#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hello Ladies,

I have been searching high and low to find a list of Playacar Palace preferred vendors and their costs. I believe the other Palace resorts have the same lists. However, I am having trouble finding the price lists and I am not getting the pricing from the resort. I will be visiting Playa in a few weeks and I would like to have everything with me when I go and also have a list of outside vendors so that I can meet with whoever we may need.

• We are planning a 6pm beach ceremony and will have about 70 guests. I am trying to find out if there are additional costs for each guest over 30.
  • I have seen mixed reviews about PSAV and JSAV as preferred vendors and have not heard from the resort. I would like to know who is preferred and if they have a price list.
  • Who is the photographer?? What are the packages?
  • Zuniga or any approved decorators price list
  • Price for beach set up with food?
  • What is the latest we can use the ballroom?

Also if there are any questions that I should ask for my site visit please let me know so I can include them in my binder. I was thinking of having a ballroom reception.

I was also thinking of a welcome party at the beach deck or the pool area. Any tips I should be aware of?

Thank you

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Anyone?

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

Have you tried the specific forums for PP? It's one of the resorts I looked at but it's out of my budget so didn't go any further with it. Maybe the individual forums might help out??

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:46 AM

Yea I have been looking. Playacar Palace doesn't seem to be a popular palace resort but we love the area @acw271011

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users