Wedding In Europe? Paris, France

BDW Newbies

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pamela11

• 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Todays my first day planning my dream wedding.Im so nervous and not sure where to start.I really want to have my renewal of vows in Paris, France.It will only be my husband and I traveling from San Diego, California to the ceremony. Our estimate date is Dec 2,2015.Anyone else planning a European wedding?

#2 Firstcamertwins

• 2 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:British Virgin Islands

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

Oh that sounds like a DREAM!!! We are planning our wedding in the Britiah Virgin Islands, because my dream of Paris and/ or Greece were shot down!!!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,073 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:25 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Pamela11 and Firstcametwins, and Congrats on your upcoming destination weddings!!! Both locations sound amazing, and you're sure to find lots of great info here to help with your planning decisions :)

To inspire you along the way, here are some beautiful wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our breathtaking Mayan Riviera.....you can see more at the album link here: Grand Palladium Wedding Album

Enjoy your journey, and all the best with your plans - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 Estela

• 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

Hello Pamela! I am also planning a wedding in Paris for June 2015. I have not yet decided on whether we will have a wedding planner, my main concern is communication with vendors. Have you had any developments over the past month?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users