Hand Fans

MJTK

Found fans I want for our ceremony but it's so discouraging when I find out they are coming from the states so shipping is 40.00 not to mention once they convert the CDN dollar it's only .88 USD per 1 CDN dollar :( the fans were perfect and best price I found so far..just .90 each. Does anyone know if they are cheaper anywhere else? or place in Canada I can order them for the same price? so disappointed. .but I really want them because they are plastic and cloth which means they should be very durable...

Ya I considered making program fans but I like how the other fans fold up and will be easy to transport there...

@@MJTK

I ordered some custom shot glasses from Print Canada, but they sell all sorts of other wedding favors too - including fans!

They have really good prices (IMHO), offer qty/volume discounts, and also have incredibly reasonable shipping rates. They were really nice to work with, friendly and quick responses, and best of all shipping is from within Canada so no extra customs/duties charges.

Check them out here:
https://www.printcanadastore.com/products/wedding-bridal/wedding-fan-favors

I hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Thanks 0811140VCUBA I did see this site before...I guess I'm skeptical that the paper fans will fall apart and be useless. Plus I am looking for the bkue color like in my previous post and orange. I may just have to pay for what I want :(

My colors are ocean blue and orange so I was thinking about getting 25 orange and 25 blue but now I'm thinking maybe white would make a great accent. Also debating on adding pink as a very small accent color just because I have seen pink added to so many bouquets. .and if I did add pink then I could just order Pink fans. I've attached color swatches...think it just boils down to making a decision lol

post-258970-0-59136800-1407082516_thumb.png

Ya I considered making program fans but I like how the other fans fold up and will be easy to transport there...

These "fold up" and are easy to transport. Would be really cheap to make too! Free template from ayleebits (same girl who has the free template online for boarding pass and passport invites)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407089930.944702.jpg

@@MJTK

Sorry, I can't see your uploads since I'm still a noob (working on getting to 150 posts lol); But, I did take a look at the site, wow they have a HUGE selection!

I didn't look at all of them on Print Canada but some seem to have a drop down menu with different colour options for the same style.This heart print on fabric style comes in Oasis and Aqua Blue as well as pink (but no orange though): https://www.printcanadastore.com/products/contemporary-hearts-fan

Totally understand the paper vs fabric stance. If you want them to last a bit longer and hold up to the humidity of a DW, the fabric might be a safer option. It would for sure travel better and not be prone to ripping etc like the paper ones might.

I looked on tonnes of sites trying to figure out our favors and I don't remember seeing much in orange. Our colours are Dark Blue (close to Navy) and Fushia, with a hint of orange. It's been tough to incorporate the orange! I've ended up making labels with our logo/date and sticking those on items that I liked and homemade items which didn't have the colour scheme we were going for. I think it has turned out ok.

If you went to pink or simply to a traditional white, it would be really easy to find them, and cheap... Unfortunately you may be stuck paying for what you really want... It will be beautiful, either way! :)