Eyelash Extensions

JulieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounciekat View Post
when i googled eyelash extensions in south jersey/philly a review came up for the body klinic with a price of $50. but it's not on their website... if you find any more info, let me know!

The Body Klinic
I saw that too... I'll give them a call this week and find out the scoop. I'm not sure if I'll end up doing it or not though. I have decent lashes, but the concept of not having to put on mascara and having my eyes look great is totally appealing! I'll let you know what I find out :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One piece of advice that I have just discovered, when they start to annoy you, make an appointment ASAP to get them removed. Mine started to bug me on Friday, but I can't have them removed till Wednesday due to bookings. So, because they are bugging me I keep tugging at them and of course they are coming out and a few eyelashes are coming with them. I still have lots of my eyelashes, do not worry you will not go bald or anything, but just don't pull at them, have them removed. lol

I have never heard of perming your lashes! Boy this forum teaches me new thing daily!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I can't wait till we see your close up pics. $60 is a bargain, especially for the lashes that they stick on 1 by 1! There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to do this for my wedding too! Then again, I perm my lashes if I want to feel extra perrty.

There is a place in Blue Bell called Jolie that my FI's cousin's wife works at. She was supposed to call me back with prices, but I think I will just call and make an appt for this weekend. Wait, next weekend, cuz the wedding I want them for is the day after thanksgiving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopels View Post
I totally want this! Has anyone in the Philly area found a place?

Good to know! The place I mentioned- Jolie Spa - started at $150! I think I would go for the cheaper version first time around to see how much I like them. I want to make an appointment for next weekend or during the week after. yay! I am excited to have long and luscious lashes!

I just contacted my hairdresser and she told me about a place they referred people too, but she says most weren't happy with them and they would start coming out in 1-2 days. PLus, they are $250-$450. OUCH!!! So, I have calls out to some other salons in my area to see what they have to say.

My stylist suggested Revitalash. She says several clients of hers use it and love it. The website www.Revitalash.com appears to be down, but on Shopping at BizRate - Price comparisons & product reviews online they have price comparisons and on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more there are reviews (9 out of 11 say it's a miracle worker!). It's about $100 for that, but it's natural. I might have to try this route if the other quotes I get come back over $100 at the local salons.

I started getting eyelashes back in March and I love them. I get them filled every two weeks, but some people wait 3 or sometimes 4. My lady fills in probably about 20 per eye each sesion. If anyone lives in the San Diego area I can give you my eyelash ladies #, she is awesome! She told me a month b4 I get married she would start to double fill them. I'll have to lay there longer but it will be worth it. I normally have short blonde lashes, so they really boost my confidence. Strange how that works hehe :) If you gals have any questions let me know. Oh and BTW they really show up in pics it's amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I went to Glow Day Spa on Anne Street. But, for you, you should go to Three Small Rooms for hair and make-up, I highly recommed them. We all got our hair and make up done there for my sisters wedding and they were amazing!!! False lashes are included in the make up price. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. So if you go anywhere, you should totally go there. None of us have ever looked so good in our lives as we did that day.
Oooh thanks, Ill check them out! I couldnt decide where to go so Ill for sure look into their prices and stuff!