I want to be COMPLETELY done with anything wedding-related by the end of March. So, here goes:
Things to do this month
1. Cups should arrive this week, but we need to decide on what we are putting in them. We also need to decide on favors and get things ordered.
2. Make tags for cups.
3. Write and print welcome letters.
4. Wedding day Shoes - for both of us (I have barefoot sandals for the ceremony but want flats for the reception).
It's more of a matter of just going and picking some out, but we still need to find time to do this.
5. Fiance's Wedding Day Attire - Jake insisted that we could find what he liked and wanted to wear at a department store like Macy's (I knew he was wrong, but we went yesterday just to look). NOPE, we didn't find a thing. He said, "I guess we need to find something online."
----YEAH, I know! That's what I have been trying to *sweetly* tell him. Now, we have a month to find his clothes and I HOPE that they arrive in time and fit correctly. Oh, and did I mention he has several business trips this month and will be all over the country? Awesome.
6. Go to the courthouse to get legally married before we leave for Mexico.
7. Mail my ring to our Jeweler to get it cleaned (we moved so I don't have the luxury of just dropping it off and picking it up when they are done.)
8. Purchase gifts for moms. Yep, still working on that...
9. Pick out music for ceremony, cocktail, reception.
10. Design place cards.
11. Purchase alternative guestbook.
12. Find a dog sitter.
13. Write ceremony. Make that, revise ceremony if needed.
14. Finalize details with WC and getting a few answers to questions such as the length of the arch.
15. Order pencil starfish garland for arch (see #14).
15. Make sure we have enough luggage to pack decor, favors, etc
Things to do before we leave
1. RELAX and enjoy the time before our beautiful, wonderful Weddingmoon.
2. Get a mani/pedi.