pddcmc

Our Dw: Dreams Riviera Cancun 17 Apr 2015

I don't know why I just found your planning thread but I'm glad I did! You have so many great ideas and you are so organized. Great job with everything so far. Your dress, jewellery, hair piece and OOT cups/inserts are great. And thank you for listing your playlist, so handy

@@Wafflesmom, Thanks! I surely don't feel organized lol I am so ready for the actual wedding day and to enjoy Mexico with my soon to be husband!

Oh no...

post-277418-0-42445900-1427654145_thumb.jpg

But, I'm ALMOST done with the OOT Cups & Gifts

post-277418-0-55829900-1427654244_thumb.jpg

Surprisingly, the mints, pepto, lip balm, and aloe vera all fit inside the cup, with room to spare!

I'm adding the starfish confetti just because it looks pretty :)

All I need to do is finish the Welcome Letter, design and attach tags, and get stickers for the cups. 

Wow, that still feels like a lot!  :unsure:

• Like 1

Font for Table Numbers

post-277418-0-51420900-1427659759_thumb.png

I plan on using the design style below (left), but in our wedding colors and without all the wording.

ie coral for the outer border and blue paper with the number in black ink?

Margaret%20TentedTableNumber%201.jpg

Place cards - we are still doing this shot glass idea from another bride. (I'll use the same font as the table numbers. I think I'll do the name cards in blue and the table number in coral..and just use blank ink for the words?)

179188634fef820e6908a1015be48035.jpg

Beach Ceremony Decor

post-277418-0-54872400-1427660264_thumb.png

il_570xN.569327834_imwg.jpg

I ordered 8' of starfish garland from BeachWeddingSupply (etsy)

Edited by pddcmc
  • Like 3

You are so on the ball. I wasn't even thinking about table numbers and stuff. I don't know if I want to mess with that now to be honest. I might just get people to sit wherever. I wouldn't even know how to organize the seating.  awwwwww what to do? Maybe I can do place cards and just organize the seating that way. This way people are fighting over seats on the boat. At least then it's all laid out for them. I won't do table numbers I can just put names on cards and put them on the tables. What can I use to hold the name cards though? Something cheap and that won't take up no room cause to be honest I don't know if I have much room left.

2 weeks today and we leave (leave April 13th) and I still feel like I have so much to do. When do you fly out? @@pddcmc.

• Like 1

My fear for you is on the boat placards would fly away or knock over. I wasn't on a boat and the wind knocked my frames over haha. It may be easier to do a seating chart but then if you don't do table numbers they wouldn't know which was which. Hmmmm let me think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@calgarybride2015

I am here on google now and pinterest trying to find ideas that are simple and cheap. And of course panicking at the same time..hahaha Why do I procrastinate so much?  I know you will probably come up with something. You have all the great ideas. No pressure....lol

@kcole I have an idea for you just do tags and tie them to the forks or glass or something

post-268499-142772541045_thumb.jpg

You can just use ribbon or string or bakers twine... And the tag come in a bunch of Color I've seen them at Michael's... Or you can get plain white ones at staples

Do I sit family vs family? Do I sit the parents together and bridal party at their own table?

There you go. Perfect idea :)

Also you could tie them to your favors if you are having some on the boat.

I think if you don't want to do table numbers you might have to let people seat wherever. I was just scared of people moving placings around, etc. I find there's always the odd person out at tables, sigh. I'm kind of type A that way haha. 

Michael's has some already made table numbers. Also, if you have a bottle of wine in each table you could print a label and put it on each bottle, that will for sure not be knocked down. 

Edit: I just saw the tags idea and that's really cute and easy! 

I sat both families together and family friends because they're the only people around the same age and then I tried to seat people who belong to the same group of friends together or at least in adjacent tables if there were too many to fit in one table. 

Edited by TinkerSofi