Now Jade- Anyone Happen To Have Accurate Photos Of The Beach?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JLove5815

• 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

NOW Jade- Anyone happen to have accurate photos of the beach? (Non enhanced photos & showing what the water & beach truly look like in person) Thanks!

#2 JLove5815

• 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Also, is there seaweed here on the shore?

#3 Icis

• 374 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

Have you searched through the official thread to see if it can answer your question?

#4 JLove5815

• 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

Thank you so much Icis!!!

#5 IvanLuckiePhotography

• Vendor
        • 183 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

Water is greenish and brownish and have some seaweed but it is clean everyday, not the best beach, I know you asked for pics but I do work here and in all the riviera and for sure can say it

#6 lauralane

• 25 posts
          • Wedding Date:March 7, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Generations Riviera Maya
          • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hi there, this photo might help a little bit - it's uploaded to my Google Drive.

I took this when I visited the resort in June of this year. What you can't see is that to the left of that there's a rock wall type thing that juts out into the ocean. Not particularly attractive but also all the way to the side so really not that big of a deal. The resort property is slightly elevated from the beach itself, so you have to take a few steps down to the beach. This means that your view of the beach and the shoreline is pretty much obstructed unless you're right there at the edge, so the water just looks really pretty and blue for the most part! Here's an example of what I mean though this mostly looks like the photos from the website, so nothin' you haven't seen!

Hope that all helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users