Just thought I would give my opinion. You have a great body shape and I think dress #1 helps you show that off more. It's so flattering on you. I like it with the belt also but that's just my opinion I love belts on dresses.

I vote for dress # 2, but you are beautiful in both! Good luck and Congrats!

I think #1 is more flattering, but #2 is stunning.  #1 looks more "beachy" to me, whereas #2 is more for a church or garden wedding.  I had the same problem with my top 2 choices - i went with the one that "fit" my destination better.  #2 looks like it'd be a good destination dress too, though.

Which "felt" better to you?  

I'd say belt, and i would recommend one that goes around (not the rhinestone one that centers on your stomach).  I liked the bronze-y belt the best, the 2nd belt looked a little washed out.

These are opinions based on the pictures - i have some dresses that I took pictures in when dress shopping that I hated on, and when I looked at pictures went hmm that actually looks kinda good. But the one I ended up with I fell in love with on, and still love it when I look at all the pictures (I've tried it on 2x since then!).  

If I'm being honest I think the dress without the sash is a nicer fit for you. I also just like the dress better. Both are wonderful though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015

I vote dress 2 but they both look beautiful on you. Go w your gut! (Sounds like dress 1)

Both dresses are gorgeous on you, and you've got a great figure. I personally think no.1 accentuates your figure better. The belt finishes it off!! Go with your heart here, and you'll pick the 'one' :-)

Both dresses look great on you. I am leaning towards dress #2.  

I love the back of #1 but I have to say I'd still go for #2. It's very flattering on you, it looks really nice and fitted at the top and then it seamlessly flows. Maybe I like it so much because it's really similar to mine haha.

They both look really good but I think you have to make a choice as to which shape is more "you". I tried a bunch of mermaid dresses and while they all looked stunning, they just weren't "me" so I ended up going for a slim A-line that makes me look like a princess, which is definitely me. Maybe ask a family member or friend, I find sometimes it's easier for them to tell than for us haha. I don't think you'll go wrong with either one  ;)