Maggietron

Bridesmaids Choose Their Own Dresses - Will This Work?

Yeah, I'm going to take my bridesmaids to David's Bridal when I'm down to visit in November (hopefully by then the wedding will actually be booked!)

All my bridesmaids are in different states, I would recommend davids bridal. Or weddingtonway.com

• Like 2

I let my bridesmaids choose their own dress - with specifications. I told them it had to be long and chiffon material and under $200 (cause I was paying for them). They all are a little different, and all look great in the dresses they picked  :)

I bought the dresses yesterday! I ended up having 3 of them wear the same style dress and my maid of honor will have a slight variation of the dress - easier this way! I realized for my 2 bridesmaid who are long distance, having them choose a style may prolong the process. I will get their measurements and order their dresses for them since I am paying for their dresses. Prices at David's Bridal are awesome! They have additional sales as well - bridesmaids dresses were $150!

I agree with the weddingtonway.com suggestion! I have personally ordered a dress from the site for my SIL's wedding and made a showroom on the site to show my BMs the dresses I liked. We didn't end up ordering the dresses through the site because we had a retailer near by and the girls preferred to see the dresses in person but weddingtonway was definitely an option!