Sign in to follow this  
nadiakat17

Cheap Coral Bridesmaids Dresses

Hi, 

I am looking for cheap coral bridesmaids dresses..I feel like I now prefer more of a Maxi style. What is everyone's go to for cheap bridesmaids dresses. I am looking to spend around 50$

We are going next week to look at bridesmaid dresses...I'm hoping to find them for less than 100.00 but I'm realistic because I know how much I have had to spend being a bridesmaid...my girls know I'm doing my best to find the cheapest possible but also know I'm looking for certain look to them...

Not sure where you live, but Zappos had great prices.  They were more casual, but nice.

I searched high and low and couldn't find anything decent in that price range - but you have a MUCH more common color than I do. Who knew bright/hot pink would be so hard.

We ended up paying $160 and 2 of my BM's didn't even get to try them on. We went on their sizes.  Another new stress LOL!!

Nonetheless, there are alot of department stores who have nice dresses - The Bay, Sears, Kohl's, Macy's (Not sure USA stores), Laura, Melanie Layne, etc.   Search cocktail or prom dresses too.

I am sure I am missing some, but I spent countless hours on this.

Many Etsy sellers are reasonably priced and can do custom sizing, your girls can go to a seamstress to get measured and voila! There are some gorgeous styles for $80ish

Many Etsy sellers are reasonably priced and can do custom sizing, your girls can go to a seamstress to get measured and voila! There are some gorgeous styles for $80ish

Never thought of Etsy! but I use it for so many other gifts wedding related.

If you are ok ordering online, I like http://lilyboutique.com/  

I don't know about maxi dresses, but they do have some gorgeous coral dresses (coral is one of my wedding colours too) that I will likely look at for my BMs (whenever I choose them!).