MJTK

What Are Your Groomsmen Wearing?

We're doing the suspenders and bow tie look too!

FI will be in a full light grey suit, white shirt, striped suspenders and a black bow tie. The groomsmen will be in dark grey pants, white shirt, plain suspenders and a seer sucker striped bow tie.

Our ring bearers will be in mini versions of this too, but with khaki and a white shirt :)

• Like 2

Oh my goodness that will be so adorable on the ring bearers!!

• Like 1

@@tygrrlily That should look really good. Are the groomsmen wearing long sleeves? We want my FI in a suit for sure, ideally I would like the groomsmen to at least have nice long sleeve shirts... not sure if it's too mean to make them suffer in the heat. 

@@tygrrlily That should look really good. Are the groomsmen wearing long sleeves? We want my FI in a suit for sure, ideally I would like the groomsmen to at least have nice long sleeve shirts... not sure if it's too mean to make them suffer in the heat. 

Thank you! Yes, but I don't mind if they roll them up

Our wedding is in December, so we're lucky it'll be a lot cooler

• Like 1

Thank you! Yes, but I don't mind if they roll them up

Our wedding is in December, so we're lucky it'll be a lot cooler

Yup my guys will definitely be in long sleeve shirts potentially rolled at the cuff and buttoned up with a tie and tucked in with suspenders. I want a clean groomed look and am just not a fan of the loose untucked linen shirts despite how much cooler they may be.

We are February so hopefully the guys can suck it up... If not? Oh well!

Yup my guys will definitely be in long sleeve shirts potentially rolled at the cuff and buttoned up with a tie and tucked in with suspenders. I want a clean groomed look and am just not a fan of the loose untucked linen shirts despite how much cooler they may be.

Yes and yes! Told my FI I don't like the untucked look either. We still want to maintain a certain level of beachy formalness (well I do - FI doesn't care what he wears now that he has his nice suit!)

We really do have the same taste haha

Lol! My thoughts exactly at least for the ceremony and pictures after that I don't really care. I'll make sure they have plenty of beer to help them out. 

• Like 1

Yes and yes! Told my FI I don't like the untucked look either. We still want to maintain a certain level of beachy formalness (well I do - FI doesn't care what he wears now that he has his nice suit!)

We really do have the same taste haha

Yup! Since we are on the sky deck overlooking the ocean and not right on the beach, it's even more rational to have a more "formal" look/ even though I don't think it's formal in the grand scheme of things, (I'm having a friggen chandelier hung in my reception gazebo after all! Haha)

• Like 1

We're dping white linen pants we picked up in Mexico at our last visit with coral button down shirts and seersucker jackets. Cool and casual but still dressy for our Dec beach wedding