linaco80

What's Your Hidden Cost(S) So Far?

1 day shy of a month!!! woohoo!!!

What day do you fly out on?

November 1! Three weeks today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 1! Three weeks today!

You get some time to relax before the big day. Nice!!!

Feeling pressure? That's sooo soon. Did you get to the states yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack! But it is all coming together, and everything still be amazing. I haven't gone to the states yet. I'm hoping Thursday , one item I ordered may be longer but I want to get that done as soon as possible! I ordered all of this paper to do my menus, welcome letters etc. and can't put it together until I go to the border!

When do you leave?

Yes I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack! But it is all coming together, and everything still be amazing. I haven't gone to the states yet. I'm hoping Thursday , one item I ordered may be longer but I want to get that done as soon as possible! I ordered all of this paper to do my menus, welcome letters etc. and can't put it together until I go to the border!

When do you leave?

Exciting!! If nothing else your last few weeks will fly by. We don't leave until January 17 soooo 3 months. Yay!!! I am awaiting my vistaprint order and a couple other things. Otherwise I can start to put it all together.

Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@@cfinkenbine my vendors are costing me an arm and a leg, but I budgeted on the dress lol so I went cheap. It is pretty insane to  pay $800 for each vendor, although I think the resort would have charged the same $800 just built in the final cost. prices for these weddings are NOT what they use to be 

I was looking at wedding package pricing for our resort just for 5 years ago, and it is crazy how much the prices have risen!

I was looking at wedding package pricing for our resort just for 5 years ago, and it is crazy how much the prices have risen!

I bet!! DW have taken off!!!!

I just had to do a wire transfer to my venue today in USD. $2500 cad was almost $2900 usd. Talk about hidden costs!

I just had to do a wire transfer to my venue today in USD. $2500 cad was almost $2900 usd. Talk about hidden costs!

This really stressed me out! But my resort allows me to pay on site and they charge in pesos, so I've been told, so I hope to avoid that nasty exchange fee with USD.

Tipping is another thing that I feel like is a hidden fee. I mean "all inclusive" right? I know it isn't required, but it is frowned upon not to tip. Especially when I never had even thought about tipping my vendors! 

• Like 1