• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

My fiance and I just returned from a week in Mexico scoping out venues and are stuck between Azul Beach and Now Sapphire. Anyone else have this problem? How did you decide?

#2 BrideToBeJolie

BrideToBeJolie
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Cancun

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hi @jeffandrobyn.  Did you decide yet? Picking a resort was the toughest part for us especially considering we decided to not take a trip down there to scope out the venues. But ultimately, we went with Now Sapphire and are really excited for it considering all the wonderful reviews.  Here are some posts in case you were interested.

http://www.bestdesti...iviera-cancun/ 

http://www.bestdesti...4#entry1849008 

#3 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

We looked into the now resorts but booked with azul fives. It was a tough choice but we just thought there would be more for our guests to do if we were in playa del Carmen. We didn't visit either but also happy with our choice. Both resorts have great reviews and they have the same feel to them. We had visited some resorts in cancun but none of those worked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

#4 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

@BrideToBeJolie

We picked Now Sapphire! I'm so excited :) I think we def made the right choice.

#5 BrideToBeJolie

BrideToBeJolie
  • 161 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Cancun

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

Yayy!  If you guys were anything like me, picking a resort was very tough and kinda stressful decision to make.  Congrats @jeffandrobyn and congrats @TinkerSofi and happy planning. 

#6 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

@jeffandrobyn

Hi There,

I was thinking the same but instead I had Azul Sensatori. I ended choosing Azul Sensatori and sometimes I go back thinking that Shappire could have been better because the costs/prices are much reasonable. Go with your heart, Azul beach is very small and take that into consideration if you bring a big size group, Azul is more chic than Shappire. Between the two resorts,

I would go with Shappire, I was there also in a scouting visit and loved the resort and its atmosphere and Ramon was amazing, also I was able to see two weddings and they were nice. One thing that I disliked was that there were not elevators (if I am not mistaken)

I truly loved the venues at Shappire, I was not a fan of Azul Beach..good luck to you :) and happy planning :)

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#7 lornj29

lornj29
    • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

@BrideToBeJolie

We picked Now Sapphire! I'm so excited :) I think we def made the right choice.

@jeffandrobyn
      How was your wedding here?? Can you please give me a review . I'm going to get married there. I sent you a message. Anyone else who can help me out please! It's so hard to know if you picked the right resorts. I'm getting married aug 15. I'm feeling like there are a lot of extra costs and it's making me nervous. Like do I have to pay extra 1000 dollars for a mariachi band at cocktail hour?? You would think they would have music. Please let me know!
      Thank you!

#8 lornj29

lornj29
      • 44 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Hi @jeffandrobyn.  Did you decide yet? Picking a resort was the toughest part for us especially considering we decided to not take a trip down there to scope out the venues. But ultimately, we went with Now Sapphire and are really excited for it considering all the wonderful reviews.  Here are some posts in case you were interested.

http://www.bestdesti...iviera-cancun/ 

http://www.bestdesti...4#entry1849008 

Hi! how is the wedding planning going?? About how many people do you have going to your wedding?

#9 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
        • 2,217 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
        • LocationCanada

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

@jeffandrobyn
        How was your wedding here?? Can you please give me a review . I'm going to get married there. I sent you a message. Anyone else who can help me out please! It's so hard to know if you picked the right resorts. I'm getting married aug 15. I'm feeling like there are a lot of extra costs and it's making me nervous. Like do I have to pay extra 1000 dollars for a mariachi band at cocktail hour?? You would think they would have music. Please let me know!
        Thank you!

I think you might get more answers in the Now Sapphire thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users