DIY Napkin Rings:

The Karisma resorts have fabulous inspiration packages you can purchase to decorate your reception and ceremony. I was considering the Coastal Bliss package for my resort at the Azul Sensatori. But when my WC added it to my package, it was over $5000! And my fiance and I weren't in love with the package. I decided to just go with the standard Azul white table clothes and add my own centerpiece and napkin rings. Here is how I did my own napkin rings:

Materials:

Starfish (I love the knobby starfish – I bought bleached knobby starfish at http://www.northfloridashells.com/)

Toilet paper rolls

Hemp twine

Scissors

Glue Gun

Instructions: I cut up the toilet paper rolls into smaller circles. I put a little hot glue on the back side of the ring and tacked down the hemp. Then I wrapped the hemp around and around and around really tight. I tacked it down with a little more glue when it was wrapped all the way around. I put some glue on the back of the starfish and glued it to the ring. I think they turned out pretty nice! And for a fraction of the cost of Pottery Barn!

post-276851-0-66297400-1405712924_thumb.jpg

post-276851-0-17964200-1405712926_thumb.jpg

post-276851-0-89637300-1405712927_thumb.jpg

post-276851-0-27633100-1405712929_thumb.jpg

post-276851-0-02273700-1405712968_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

DIY Napkin Rings:

The Karisma resorts have fabulous inspiration packages you can purchase to decorate your reception and ceremony. I was considering the Coastal Bliss package for my resort at the Azul Sensatori. But when my WC added it to my package, it was over $5000! And my fiance and I weren't in love with the package. I decided to just go with the standard Azul white table clothes and add my own centerpiece and napkin rings. Here is how I did my own napkin rings:

Materials:

Starfish (I love the knobby starfish – I bought bleached knobby starfish at http://www.northfloridashells.com/)

Toilet paper rolls

Hemp twine

Scissors

Glue Gun

Instructions: I cut up the toilet paper rolls into smaller circles. I put a little hot glue on the back side of the ring and tacked down the hemp. Then I wrapped the hemp around and around and around really tight. I tacked it down with a little more glue when it was wrapped all the way around. I put some glue on the back of the starfish and glued it to the ring. I think they turned out pretty nice! And for a fraction of the cost of Pottery Barn!

You did an awesome job!!!!!! Congrats! I agree that pulling a few ideas from the karisma magical moments and DIY them is the way to go- and you rocked it!!! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me know if you would like me to email you the pics!