Njbride2014 Planning Thread Leblanc Spa Resort 9/13/14 Pic Heavy

Yes, they actually give us white tiffany chairs for the ceremony but only 25 are complimentary and you have to pay if you go over. We will need 32 so I'll pay for 7 extra so its not too bad. I can't believe how fast everything is coming and I have such a busy 3 weeks before we leave for Cancun. My 30th birthday is tomorrow, my last dress fitting is saturday and then I'm having a big 30th birthday BBQ. Next week I have my work bridal shower, church ceremony on friday and then a week to get everything together and packed before we leave. It's getting down to crunch time and I must admit I'm a little stressed. lol :blink:

I'm pretty excited for the cuncrawl I've never done it and only have been to Senor Frogs in Cancun so it should be fun to try out a couple bars/clubs with all my friends and family. I'm so ready for a vacation can't wait to be away from work for 2 weeks. :P

Everything looks amazing!!! Congratulations!

Would you mind sending me the maraca tag template!

sara.fortin1603@gmaildotcom

Thanks!

• Like 1

Everything looks amazing!!! Congratulations!

Would you mind sending me the maraca tag template!

sara.fortin1603@gmaildotcom

Thanks!

I'll send the tag template when I'm at my work computer. 

So I'm officially married woo hoo, we had our church ceremony this past friday and it was perfect. Now only 8 more days for Cancun with all my friends and family celebrating all weekend!!

It was also awesome to have my nephews there playing ring bearers. They are not joining us in Cancun so it was nice to involve them in the church ceremony. 

post-264077-0-17424000-1409680770_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-96379400-1409680783_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-85313900-1409680867_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-18395400-1409680888_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-47189900-1409680901_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-07077800-1409680915_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-32601500-1409680928_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-06777000-1409680945_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-21167200-1409681110_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-06875600-1409680963_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-16643200-1409680978_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-56643000-1409680989_thumb.jpg

Edited by NJBride2014
  • Like 4

Beautiful!! Congrats on being officially married :)

Did you get two different dresses? We're doing a church wedding before Mexico too because my FI's family is Catholic. I was thinking about to wear during the ceremony

• Like 1

@@tygrrlily thanks, its crazy that it's actually official but can't wait to do it again but with all our friend and family this time.

Yes, I had a different dress, I found the one for the church at Macy's on sale for $140. I'm keeping my full on wedding dress for Cancun. I say you can do a very simple dress which is what I had originally planned on doing or go a little more fancy if you can find a dress at a good price. Ultimately its your ceremony do what ever feels right.

I think im going to use this dress for our ttd session also so I get to use it again....it was a good buy. Lol

Edited by NJBride2014

congrats Sandy!!!! I hope this next week flies by, and you have a magical wedding in Cancun. Your planning thread is totally awesome. I can't wait to see your wedding photos. 

• Like 1