Photo

Besides Bouquet And Boutonniere, What Other Flowers You Getting?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Tatimrivera

Tatimrivera
  • 156 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 10, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
  • LocationEither lobby or lazy river

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

My bouquet and his boutonnière are included in our package. My friend is making my BMs bouquets with fake flowers and my centerpiece will not have flowers. I think it's silly for me to pay the extra expense especially since the BMs can not bring real flowers home.
Good Luck :)

#32 bkprettygirl

bkprettygirl
  • 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Costa Rica

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Mine are included also

#33 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

Attached File  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408068522.438929.jpg   243.92KB   10 downloads

These are the ones I got for the bridesmaids at Michael's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

#34 nadiakat17

nadiakat17
  • 462 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

i agree on the corsage/bout thing with parents....i feel like that may just be overkill when i am trying to save money

#35 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:47 AM

The lady that did my bouquets sent me a picture of the brides bouquet. She will be shipping it out on Thursday so I will attach the pictures with everything once I get them. But for now here is the pictures she sent me of my bouquet. I am very with how they turned out. The colours are just what I wanted. I was debating whether or not to keep the green in there. I think it breaks it up a little. I didn't tell her to remove them because if I didn't like it once I seen it in person then I will just take them out.

Attached Files

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#36 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

what do you girls think?

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#37 MissFrench

MissFrench
  • 68 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationManchester, New Hampshire

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:49 AM

We are actually using clutches instead of flowers for my girls.... I'm getting them made on etsy and they will look something like this, they will double as part of the BM gift and are really pretty I think! I'm not sure if I will bother with a bouquet for myself either, since I will be holding my sons hands down the aisle (they will be 9), so no hand to hold flowers and it would be a good place to save money if I don't even have a use for them!

Here is an example of the clutches attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1405645031.397860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What shop on Etsy are you purchasing the clutches from?  I love these!

#38 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

@MissFrench they're such a great idea and I'm torn if I should do these or bouquets. The etsy seller's name is eclu
My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...anuary-23-2016/

<p>event.png

#39 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

@Wafflesmom I can't decide either. I love flowers and had planned to get bouquets, but they seem like such a waste. I know you can use the bouquets at the reception, but there will only be 3 bouquets (including mine), and 4 - 5 tables, plus I get one centerpiece included, so I think I might just do centerpieces so they all match. The clutches are such a great idea, reusable and look great in photos. But I love flowers... I don't know!  :unsure:

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#40 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

@Wafflesmom I can't decide either. I love flowers and had planned to get bouquets, but they seem like such a waste. I know you can use the bouquets at the reception, but there will only be 3 bouquets (including mine), and 4 - 5 tables, plus I get one centerpiece included, so I think I might just do centerpieces so they all match. The clutches are such a great idea, reusable and look great in photos. But I love flowers... I don't know!  :unsure:

I only had 3 BM's but 4 tables so I ordered an extra bouquet.  If you didn't want the centerpiece, per say, could you ask if you could substitute it for BM's bouquets?  Then if you had 4 or 5 you could use them in the ceremony and reception? Just a thought. I know some girls on here get items swapped out for other ones.  I felt lucky in the fact that my BM's bouquets were only about $30 each - which is stellar considering the bouts were $18 each ha!

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users