Meandhim

Needing Accessories...any Suggestions?

I will for sure keep an eye out for you. Have you thought of instead going with ribbon, to get the belt sewn into your dress?

• Like 2

No! I haven't thought of that! :o  You are so Smart! I cant believe i didn't think of that! That just opens up a whole new kettle of fish!! :D  Thanks

Your welcome. Just thought I would throw that idea out there. I may do that with mine too :)

• Like 1

I love the third hair style as well. Etsy is amazing for things, I am doing my hair kind of the same idea, and I got a super nuce elastic beaded headband. My dress has beading and is kind of greek/roman though. I really need to hit payless. I think with destination wedding on the gorgeous beach, less is more. You shine for yourself ;)

Edited by becassidy
  • Like 1

Just getting back on here after a few crazy days at work.  I agree with everyone's comments :). I love the idea of sewing a fun ribbon into the dress or you could do a "wedding Belt"  like this one here (except this is a tad expensive) http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/sashandco/product/beatrix.

I was originally planning on do a real flower in my hair, but after ready reviews about hair and weather a real flower will wilt quickly.  So I am either doing a fake flower or something with feathers/little bling.  

• Like 1

Try looking on ebay for a belt that you want but may have been worn by another bride for a few hours.  Some brides put their stuff up on ebay.  This way you can find one for a decent price :) 

Def veil for ceremony and maybe change it to a flower for reception

• Like 1