3 replies to this topic

#1 Make2dayAmazing

Make2dayAmazing
  • 164 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe Tropical
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hey there! Does anyone know of a secure website that I can set up for people to give money instead of gifts for our wedding? Thanks!

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

Depending on where you are, there is always Paypal. I know I've seen something on there about sending money as a gift but I've never used it.

As well, if you're in canada, we use an interac money transfer for flipping money back and forth with our kids, especially when my step daughter was in college. She was always out of money!!

I'm sure there are other ladies here that will have heard of other ways.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

I know there are several websites that do this... Google honeymoon registry I think it was something like this. I stumbled across it but never wrote down the link because for us- we didn't want to ask for anything! (Cash or presents). With a destination wedding it just didn't feel right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 Make2dayAmazing

Make2dayAmazing
  • 164 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe Tropical
  • LocationDominican Republic

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

I Google searched it too, and was curious if anyone had used one and was happy with it. We didn't want to ask for anything either (one because it's a destination wedding, and two we have been together for 11 years and do not need any more stuff), but we have some people asking and I figured I would set it up if some people we going to persist on it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users