Fabian Espinosa (photographer)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:23 PM

Check out his work. He's new, so his prices are awsome(ex. $2500 for 8-10hrs)

Zenfolio | Fabian Espinosa G | Weddings

#2 browneyed4

browneyed4
    • 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 12:55 PM

Hi Leia,

I couldn't figure out how to reply directly to the message you sent me regarding Fabian Espinosa so I figured I'd send it this way. Well, I would love to share my pictures with you but I haven't seen them yet. He did call me to let me know that he was going through a family crisis so I've been patient and anxious at the same time. All I can say is he showed up on time and stayed throughout the duration of the wedding. When I do finally get them, I'll share them with you.

#3 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by browneyed4
        Hi Leia,

I couldn't figure out how to reply directly to the message you sent me regarding Fabian Espinosa so I figured I'd send it this way. Well, I would love to share my pictures with you but I haven't seen them yet. He did call me to let me know that he was going through a family crisis so I've been patient and anxious at the same time. All I can say is he showed up on time and stayed throughout the duration of the wedding. When I do finally get them, I'll share them with you.
        I just got back from Dreams yesterday. I met w. Fabian and his wife. Both of them seem so sweet and esy to work with. I'd really love to see your pics! Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users