Riu Yucatan Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrsBarnes234a

MrsBarnes234a
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

Hi there,

Me and my OH are getting married at the Riu Yucatan in Feb 2015 - does anyone out there have any experience/advice/recent photographs to share with us! :wub:

• clf likes this

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Congrats and welcome! You've come to the right placeif you're looking for advice! There is a ton of information here that will help you through your planning process.

Do you have a travel agent yet? You don't say if you're in the US or canada. The travel arrangements are done a little differently in each country. Find an agent you trust and get along with. They will become one of your best friends over the next few months.

You have your resort so that's the biggest hurdle. Figure out a budget and then start looking through the resort's website and look at packages and see what will work for you.

Definitely read through this site! Search out forums for your resort and consult the vendor reviews as well. There are reviews for photographers and so on that will help you put your planning together.

Good luck!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 clf

clf
    • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:44 AM

Hi I am also getting married later in the year at the Riu Yucatan so would love any advice, ideas, pics etc - also I havent decided on Beach or Gardens ..photo bombing is a worry

#4 Msmimi

Msmimi
      • 150 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

Congratulations and welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users