Lala052206

Need Help! Riu Montego Bay Photography Package?

Hello everyone, 

I'm a newbie here and have questions about Riu Montego Bay wedding package. My fiancé and I are looking into the Riu property for our destination wedding next year. Has anyone married at this property and go with the "Free Package"?

- Did you use the resort Photographer? or did you hire the outside photographer?

- How much did you spend for the photography package?

I also have question on the semi-private dinner reception. Can you have your first dance at the dinner reception? Or do you have to reserve a disco for private first dance?

Thank you so much!

Congrats and welcome to BDW!

I got married in Jamaica but at a different property. I know there are other RIU brides here so someone will chime in with info I'm sure. You could also check out the various reviews that are available and see what past brides have said about his property in particular. Plus do a search for forums on this property and get to know the brides that are there. Generally if someone has a question, it has been asked before and the answers are usually on one of the forum sites if you read through. There is a ton of helpful information here.

Good luck and happy planning!

Hello. I am getting married at Riu Montego bay on July 26, 2014. I chose to use Marcia Roberts. I have seen many good reviews which helped with my decision.

@@Lala052206

Hey im getting married at the RIU montego bay April 2015. 

The official photographer for the RIU starting Jan. 1, 2015 is SAAB Weddings/Excite photos. They have sent me all their package info and prices if you would like it i could email it to you... It seems like they are better priced than bring in an outside vendor. 

Im sure you could have your first dance whenever u like... after the ceremony or after dinner....

If you have ne questions let me know. :) 

I'm doing the semi-private dinner but then getting them to do the set up on the beach for a party and thats when we will do our dances... hope this helps :)