| Originally Posted by BillysBride |
We would rather not wait. We need an exact budget, and the only way to have that is to decide everything now. And since most every place we contacted was fine with booking early AND honoring 2008 prices if we did so, its just a better idea all around to do it sooner rather than later.
The WC is suggesting some place in Playa, which I never even said we would be willing to do it in Playa. I'm not. This is starting to stress me and I never get stressed. Ugh.
OK, tomorrow is a new day, and I will buckle down and start researching again from the beginning. I'm sure the Tankah will re-open by next year...I just don't think I want to wait to book.
I understand not wanting to wait. What type of place & what price per person are you looking for?