I bought a variety box of glow sticks. I am wondering how to give them out? Have them in a container with a sign? Or maybe have them out on everyone's plate? Any ideas?

That's awesome!I didnt know you could buy them in a variety box. Hopefully they will have another coupon in the next little while so I can stock up

Edited by Kayla88

That's awesome!I didnt know you could buy them in a variety box. Hopefully they will have another coupon in the next little while so I can stick up

There is a 40% one this week :)

I'm 6 weeks although it doesn't

Seem that far away. We will have 3 possibly 4 suitcases of wedding stuff. Eek. But we will get it there. Can't wait to hear

All about it. You should do a planning

Thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do a planning thread but I am really not organized. I just bought my wedding dress last Wednesday. Alterations will be done the 17th and we leave the 20th

Still haven't picked my meal, flowers, cake, etc

I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants!

• Like 1

I would do a planning thread but I am really not organized. I just bought my wedding dress last Wednesday. Alterations will be done the 17th and we leave the 20th

Still haven't picked my meal, flowers, cake, etc

I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants!

There is pros to your method!!! I changed my mind way too many times and it's bloody annoying :)

There is pros to your method!!! I changed my mind way too many times and it's bloody annoying :)

Ha! I know. I'm always changing my mind. It is annoying....but who I am I guess :)