I have every one I know giving me coupons for Michaels. It is amazing. I am sure they will eventually know me by name. lol 

I have every one I know giving me coupons for Michaels. It is amazing. I am sure they will eventually know me by name. lol

Just sign up online to have the coupons emailed to you. You only need to show it on your smart phone- you don't need a physical coupon! So you can go store to store with same coupon if needed.

@@kmk2016 Thank you for the suggestion. I do have the app on my phone that I use, however, my mom, and future mother in law are not tech savy and still have very old phones so I do need some coupons for them. 

@@kmk2016 Thank you for the suggestion. I do have the app on my phone that I use, however, my mom, and future mother in law are not tech savy and still have very old phones so I do need some coupons for them.

Ahhh- yeah I don't have the app either (not sure there is one). But I can access internet which is how I do it.

@@kmk2016 I believe that the app I have takes me to the sales that the store where I live is having? I am not sure what the difference between the app and website are to be honest.

I have the app. Shows all that's on sale and the coupons. Also you can search for items you may want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glow sticks are ok to bring into Mexico? Just not sparklers? :)

Hope so cause I plan to bring some! Hopefully someone knows.

Totally fine. Glow sticks are not combustable. FAA doesn't have a problem with them. Sparklers on the other hand can cause risk of fire and explosion on the plane... It's not that Mexico bans their import- it's that FAA doesn't allow them on flights.