TA Visiting my DW Resort for me!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

• VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

One of my TA's colleagues is going to be at my DW resort next month -- so she is going to use it as my own "virtual site visit."

She will meet with my WC and scout out the ceremony and reception locales ... but I need to give her a list of questions to ask and things to look for.

I don't want to leave anything out, so any thoughts would be wonderful.

We are already upgraded to the Royal Service Suites ... but perhaps I should have her check out which building numbers are the best (closest to everything since it's such a big resort?).

I'm sure I'll forget to have her ask a million things -- but I know you ladies can help me out!

#2 Leia78

• VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:04 PM

Wow, that's great! This is actually a really good question since I'll be off to do my site visit soon. So any advice will be greatly appreciated.

#3 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

BUMPING THIS for PPC brides (I know there are a few new ones since I first started this thread!)

Let me know if there are any questions that you want answered about the resort -- as I am giving my TA a detailed list of things to check for me when she is at the resort in December.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users