• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BusyBee280

BusyBee280
  • 109 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 15, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

So since the beginning of my wedding planning process, I have been trying to make sure that my FI gets his word in on stuff that he wants out of it.

As we were making our selections on what form of music, he said that he would love a saxophone player, so I went along and sent the request to my coordinator.

My FI hasn't had the time to pick which music he wants, and its time to put in our requests to make sure the player knows all of the songs.

I've been listening to saxophone music on Pandora, but have NO CLUE what would be good for our wedding.

It will be incredibly laid back, family only and there won't be any dancing or anything of that sort. Anyone have any suggestions for decent sax songs that might suite a wedding?

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

Wow that's a tough one. Can't say that I'm a sax fan at all so I can't be of any help. Good luck though. I would think maybe you would have to find out if you want more of a jaz feel, or just modern.

I'm sure there is someone here that will have some tips!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users