Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Dreams Los Cabos Manis/pedis

My aunt and uncle own a timeshare at Dreams and travel there twice a year. I asked her about mani/pedi the other day. She said they were ok and around $100 USD for both. I heard the Las Ventanas has the best spa and s two doors down.....they have there spa menu online!

I wouldn't get my nails done at Dreams.. it's not really set up for a party.. only two girls at a time and the work was ok at best.. I've had better $10 manicures.. def not worth the price..

I came in with my toes done and wanted "I Do" painted on one big toe and they looked at me like I was nuts then just said they couldn't do it. One of my bridesmaids had her nails done and hated them.. mine were ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I wouldn't get my nails done at Dreams.. it's not really set up for a party.. only two girls at a time and the work was ok at best.. I've had better $10 manicures.. def not worth the price..

I came in with my toes done and wanted "I Do" painted on one big toe and they looked at me like I was nuts then just said they couldn't do it. One of my bridesmaids had her nails done and hated them.. mine were ok.
I've heard other bad stuff about their manis/pedis too. Suzanne Morel it is!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I've heard other bad stuff about their manis/pedis too. Suzanne Morel it is!!!
I am with you. I am going to have pedicures for the mom's and BM the morning of the wedding and then hair/makeup. With all the great reviews she Suzanne is getting I think it will be with it!!