Photo

When To Book Vendors

Vendors Hair Makeup Nails make up DJs & Songs Photographers Decor & Details florist

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

Looking for advice from past brides or anyone who may have already booked vendors (hair, make-up, DJ, photography, decoration company, florist, etc.) - When did you book your vendors? My wedding is in May 1st in Cancun. Is it too soon to book?

Hey LauraM,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, honestly May is such a higher demand with wedding in Riviera Maya, I would say the sooner the better to book your vendors its, always great to plan things without a rush.  I am sure you already know about the outside vendor fee of the beach palace.  Make sure you go over their in house vendor list and start contacting the vendors directly to book.  

Be patient I am sure the wedding coordinator at the hotel will get back to you, they usually have a time frame 72 hours to answer your email.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#12 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

Absolutely book as soon as you know who you want to use! Just look at all the different brides here, then think about all the ones that aren't here!! And I agree with everyone else - May is a really busy month for RM weddings!! Don't wait! It locks your date for you, and your pricing too!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#13 red400

red400
    • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Definitely sooner as soon as we get contracts we will book.

#14 helenk

helenk
      • 268 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
      • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

Our date is October 24, 2015 and I've already booked the venue and photographer. I don't have any other vendors I need to book as the package includes the flowers I need and food and music. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vendors, Hair Makeup Nails, make up, DJs & Songs, Photographers, Decor & Details, florist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users