Photo

My wedding pictures

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 aimee

aimee
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

Yup, i'm positive it was you. My husband recognizes you too. We saw some of your wedding from our balcony. What a coincidence! My wedding was on Oct 11.

#32 Tammy1958

Tammy1958
    • 60 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:12 AM

That is very cool! How was the new wedding coordinator? I really loved Adriana. It is a shame she left.

#33 Tammy1958

Tammy1958
      • 60 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:15 AM

Did Jerome take your wedding photographs or did you have someone else take them? Can I see your photos? Thanks!

#34 aimee

aimee
        • 1,662 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:24 PM

I met Adriana the 2nd day we arrived in Cabo and that's when she told us that she's leaving. I was a bit worried about working with a new co-ordinator within days of my wedding but what else can I do, beg Adriana to stay for me?? Daniela was confident when I met her and I felt at ease letting Adriana go (LOL). We had a few gliches on our wedding which I probably should have freaked out about but I couldn't be bothered. Honestly, I think I would've preffered to have Adriana around but Daniela did her best to make my wedding special.
          We used Juan Carlos as our photographer. Hopefully, i'll get them soon so that I can post them.

#35 Glamgurl36

Glamgurl36
          • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:24 PM

love them!!!! so jealous..i need a beach stat
            6.25.09...save the date<3
            Los Cabos Plus size Swimsuits

#36 Elaine&Rich

Elaine&Rich
            • 14 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:42 PM

Tammy - thank you for posting those great pictures! How was the weather and at what time did the ceremony start?

#37 Tammy1958

Tammy1958
              • 60 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:48 AM

Thank you! The weather was sunny, a little humid and hot but it beats the cold:) The wedding ceremony was originally scheduled for 1:00 pm but we changed it to 5:00pm because it was so hot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users