2 replies to this topic

#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

Hello, we are making our list for vendors to meet with during our visit. I envision a very rustic chic beach wedding. I intend on using the bridal bouquet and grooms boutenire from the resort. I was also considering having faux rose boutes for the groomsmen (but I'm thinking we could skip this). I would like my bridesmaids bouquets to be made out of baby's breath only. Is there an affordable florist who won't charge me am arm and a leg for this arrangement. I'm also willing to just order the flowers in bulk and have each girl make their own arrangement and tie with ribbon. I was thinking I can bring some vases and use their bouquets as center pieces as well.

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

There have been a couple of florists used in RM that ladies have recommended. Check out the vendor reviews. I know one is Maya Floral but can't think of the other one(s) off the top of my head. The reviews will tell you whether or not they had good service or not, and whether the prices were reasonable.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Sara156

Sara156
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

Hola!!!

I'm new here! I live in Cancun and I was wedding planner assistant.
    Probably the wedding planner of your hotel has good options! but If you want another option, I recommend you "Floreria Jazmín" they are really good, they can make beautiful creations with flowers.
    They are in Cancun but they work around Riviera Maya, too.

Av. Lopez Portillo Mza. 16 Lt. 58 No. 456 Loc. 3 Supermanzana 61, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo
    01 998 251 2624

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users