31 replies to this topic

#31 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:20 PM

@TinkerSofi is it LaurieLee? She sent off a request for a group rate two weeks ago and I haven't heard a peep from her since.

I would call her. I know some of the tour operators have been slow to get back to her on the written quotes (the ones outside a year)... So she may be waiting for an answer before she calls you- but if you call her and ask her for an update I'm sure she will update you. We were needing to add room only rates for a few US guests as well as add a second contract both with sunwing/signature and they were soooo slow getting back to laurielee I felt bad for her!

But call/ she is very good at calling people back if she doesn't pick up immediately.

#32 TinkerSofi

• 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

@Maggietron yes, I would certainly call her. She's always been pretty responsive to me as well which makes me think that maybe it's the tour operator that didn't get back to her. When I tried to book the hotel she sent in a request for the day that we wanted and they didn't respond for 2 weeks. I sent her another e-mail asking her about it and she contacted them and kind of pushed for an answer. Then everything got through without any problems. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users