Sign in to follow this  
DLyteful

Found some Luggage Tags…wanted to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a pic of the ones I got (smaller one) I just typed in "clear luggage tags" and it popped up - You don't have to laminate anything - and a card comes with it - although I am going to make my own - so I'll show you the finished product when done!!
Hey Betsy, I bet they are going to be super cute! I would love to see how they turn out! The clear luggage tags gives you so much room to be creative. Are you giving/sending them to all of your guests?

Thanks! I am going to send them out as Save the Dates to all my guests - the front I am using a starfish background with our names/date/location of the wedding and the back is going to have normal luggage tag stuff on it - name, address, etc. I'll post as soon as I'm done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the pic - there are a few to choose from. When you go to the website just click Save The Dates on the left corner.

Let me know what you think!
ooohhh!! those are really cute!

I love the idea that they can reuse your STD. Most people hold on to them for a bit then throw them away. I don't see many of my STDs hanging on friends' fridges anymore. jerks. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
Thanks Davina! I really like the silver ones :)
No problem! I really like the idea of sending the luggage tags as save the dates. I'm not doing save the dates, just invites, but I was thinking of sending a type of "reminder" to the people who RSVP.

awesome- thanks girls! - I'm sending out luggage tags with my "wedding update" letter that will go about a month before wedding- so this is perfect!! cheer2.gif

I bet with those clear luggae tags we can design business cards on VistaPrint that will allow us to put a design on one side and the lines for the guests to fill in name and address on the other side.