diadiamond

What Are Your Fitness Goals?

I'm running my first 10k race in 2 weeks! Sadly, my rigorous training has not resulted in any weight loss yet. Ugh. It is clearly my diet that is my issue (as I sit at my desk at lunchtime eating sweet potato fries). I eat a ton of vegetables and lean protein, but then there are the carbs... I really only need to lose 7 pounds and I have 8 months. I can do this, right?? ;)

• Like 1

I'm running my first 10k race in 2 weeks! Sadly, my rigorous training has not resulted in any weight loss yet. Ugh. It is clearly my diet that is my issue (as I sit at my desk at lunchtime eating sweet potato fries). I eat a ton of vegetables and lean protein, but then there are the carbs... I really only need to lose 7 pounds and I have 8 months. I can do this, right?? ;)

With a strict change in diet you could potentially lose it in 1 month!

8 months is less than 1 lbs a month, you got this!

I'm planning on getting into a "boot camp" style class at the gym. I need someone to tell me what to do, I don't know what i am doing if I just go to the gym myself. Also, I am motivated by others in the class. If I am tired and want to stop, but everyone else is still moving..it motivates me to keep going.

It stresses me out to know that I only have 7 more months to lose weight! (Really like 5 months, because thats when my dress alterations will be getting done!)

It stresses me out to know that I only have 7 more months to lose weight! (Really like 5 months, because thats when my dress alterations will be getting done!)

I have a month!!!

I set out to lose 10-12 lbs in 3 months (Aug-Nov), I lost the 10 in the first 6 weeks, then hurt my back and have been side lined. I am up a couple lbs, so I have one month to lose 3-5 lbs. Just have to commit.    You can do it!!!!!!

• Like 1

I will be a hot mess the month before I go! lol Think about it, you really need to lose like 5 pounds MORE than what you want to lose…because you know you will gain at least 5 on your trip!