What Are Your Fitness Goals?

@@helenk

I have been going up and down for a while but i finally broke my plateau so im so happy. Currently 227. Invites are my because frustration. I can't find anything that I like. I want to do the ticket/boarding pass buyt i cant find a background that I like.

I have paid deposits on everything so that's out of the way (ie photo/videographer makeuparties deposit on package)

I'm currently trying to get out of my plateau as well - it's so frustrating bc I have gone up and down between the same 5-6 lbs since we joined the gym and I started doing strength training. I don't want to just do cardio bc I want to be toned for the beach! Ugh. Lol. Although my weight hasn't changed much in the last 2 months I do physically see a little bit of a difference with muscle growth and my tummy slimming down. I wish I could not focus on the scale but I still want to lose at least 40 more before the wedding. I'm at 195 right now.

That is why I decided to design my own invite! I couldn't find any that I loved online! Designing it didn't take too long - finding the perfect font was the hardest part for me. Now I just hope it prints the way I want. We've also put deposits on everything. I'm just going to use the resort makeup person I think. I've read reviews that said they were good. Since the hairstyle comes with our package I'll just have them do my makeup as well. I'm stressing on money so I definitely can't wait until everything is paid in full and we are on that plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started the 21 day fix. I was on weight watchers but found it didn't do much for me and not what i wanted. I heard alot of good things about the 21 day fix and so far i find it awesome. It's a program by beach body. They give you workout videos to follow which is only a half hour long and they give you the containers to help with the portion control. I started at 161.7 and now down to 156 and i started 10 days ago. I am very happy with the program and continue to stay motivated basically because of the wedding. That's my big motivator. I wnat to look good in the pictures and the way i think is i will be looking at those pictures for the rest of my life so i want to be happy with how i look. Google the program ladies. It's awesome. A friend of mine first told me she lost 30 pounds on it in a couple of months. So of course I was all over that.

I want to lose 2-5% body fat but I'm finding a hard time getting motivated with the diet, which is the most important part for that. It's just so hard to eat healthy when it's cold :(

My weight is good but I want to look a bit more defined. 

Yeah I started crossfit at the end of last summer, I definitely notice more muscles but I really need to at least the ten pounds I put on last year in the next two months for the wedding! Then my new muscles will be more defined. I am the worst dieter though . I don't eat super unhealthy but it all ends up adding up

I have a question for you lades. I have three dress fittings. My first being Saturday, Jan17th, My second is Feb14th and Third and final fitting is March 14th.

I was hoping to be able to lose weight for the Feb 14th dress fitting. Are they able to do this? Or do most seamstresses recommend having your weight maintained by the frist dress fitting?

@@helenk I agree with you I just want everything to be paid already. I think you look absolutely gorgeous based off your last pic. Dont loose too much weight and look skinny.  Thank god my stomach is big my main concern are arms and inner thighs, those bad boys must gooooo. But im signing up for boot camp next month. We can do it. 

And i also agree about not wanting to pay so much for invites I usually can do them but for me I just can't come up with anything. 

I'm currently trying to get out of my plateau as well - it's so frustrating bc I have gone up and down between the same 5-6 lbs since we joined the gym and I started doing strength training. I don't want to just do cardio bc I want to be toned for the beach! Ugh. Lol. Although my weight hasn't changed much in the last 2 months I do physically see a little bit of a difference with muscle growth and my tummy slimming down. I wish I could not focus on the scale but I still want to lose at least 40 more before the wedding. I'm at 195 right now.

That is why I decided to design my own invite! I couldn't find any that I loved online! Designing it didn't take too long - finding the perfect font was the hardest part for me. Now I just hope it prints the way I want. We've also put deposits on everything. I'm just going to use the resort makeup person I think. I've read reviews that said they were good. Since the hairstyle comes with our package I'll just have them do my makeup as well. I'm stressing on money so I definitely can't wait until everything is paid in full and we are on that plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@kcole123

I haven't even purchased my dress as of yet so i wouldnt be able to tell you. But my manager got married last year and her seamstress put her on a two week diet for her finaly fitting because she gained weight. So Im going to assume that you can loose the weight

I have a question for you lades. I have three dress fittings. My first being Saturday, Jan17th, My second is Feb14th and Third and final fitting is March 14th.

I was hoping to be able to lose weight for the Feb 14th dress fitting. Are they able to do this? Or do most seamstresses recommend having your weight maintained by the frist dress fitting?

@@nadiakat17

Try the jjsmith 10 day smoothie you'll lose the 10lbs you need. I know dieting sucks but the outcomes looks great

https://www.jjsmithonline.com/images/Smoothie%20interior%20sample.pdf

Yeah I started crossfit at the end of last summer, I definitely notice more muscles but I really need to at least the ten pounds I put on last year in the next two months for the wedding! Then my new muscles will be more defined. I am the worst dieter though . I don't eat super unhealthy but it all ends up adding up

This worked for me, i hate dieting too but i really had to get determined as the wedding is in 9 more months. @@TinkerSofi

https://www.jjsmithonline.com/images/Smoothie%20interior%20sample.pdf

I want to lose 2-5% body fat but I'm finding a hard time getting motivated with the diet, which is the most important part for that. It's just so hard to eat healthy when it's cold :(

My weight is good but I want to look a bit more defined. 

@@kcole123 I will be definitely look at this. I need 40 more lbs. 

I have started the 21 day fix. I was on weight watchers but found it didn't do much for me and not what i wanted. I heard alot of good things about the 21 day fix and so far i find it awesome. It's a program by beach body. They give you workout videos to follow which is only a half hour long and they give you the containers to help with the portion control. I started at 161.7 and now down to 156 and i started 10 days ago. I am very happy with the program and continue to stay motivated basically because of the wedding. That's my big motivator. I wnat to look good in the pictures and the way i think is i will be looking at those pictures for the rest of my life so i want to be happy with how i look. Google the program ladies. It's awesome. A friend of mine first told me she lost 30 pounds on it in a couple of months. So of course I was all over that.

@@jennifernoel1

Aww thanks! I definitely don't want to be skinny, but def more toned. I don't want jiggling arms, thighs, or tummy on the beach lol! My arms are my biggest problem right now. And thighs.

Edited by helenk

@@helenk

I know exactly what you mean arms/thigh struggle area. I was even thinking about lipo 

@@jennifernoel1

Aww thanks! I definitely don't want to be skinny, but def more toned. I don't want jiggling arms, thighs, or tummy on the beach lol! My arms are my biggest problem right now. And thighs.

@@helenk

I know exactly what you mean arms/thigh struggle area. I was even thinking about lipo

Lol! If I had the money I'd definitely look into it. Even just a little for my arms would help bc right now I feel like my arms won't get to where I want them in time for the wedding. Just gotta keep at it! Dumbbells are my besties right now. And squats.