Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

21st century here I come!!

Tonight Robin and I are going to look at cell phones. Believe it or not neither of us has ever had one! lol But we decided that its about time we get one. Weve seen some good couples plans out there so were gonna go talk to a bunch of companies and pick the best one! Im so excited!!! I feel about 13 right now! smile125.gif

Congratulations!!! I need to convince Shawn to get one, but it seems hopeless!

Hmmm well we dont have iphone in Canada yet so I wont be getting one of those. I think we are going to end up with Telus because they have the best bang for your buck. 35 bucks a month and we get unlimited local and long distance between each other. And really I will most likley only talk to Robin on it so it would be perfect. As for what kind of phone, something small and preferablly pink.lol

Remember when no one had a cell phone, like 10 years ago? It's crazy how dependent I am on mine now. I feel naked if I forget it...lol! Good luck, let us know what you get!

This is us as well! We don't have any sort of home phone and use our cells for EVERYTHING :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
ROFL.. I can't believe you guys never had a cell phone.. I actually don't have a home phone because we use our cells for everything..

That is funny Laura. Don't feel bad though, I have a friend who just got his first cell phone last week. I am not dependent on mine, but I definitely feel better having it in case I have car trouble, get stuck somewhere, etc.

I have a pink razr. It works great for me, it's cute and fun. However my contract is up in a few months on it, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to upgrade it to.