marinah84

Marinah84's Planning Thread - 3/14/15 - Crown Paradise Club Cancun

@@marinah84 you changed your picture. Looks gorgeous from what I can see. That's just a tease picture though. Can't wait for you to post pictures when you get back and tell us all about it. Enjoy your flight back.

• Like 1

Woohoo!! Can't wait!!!!!!!! The teaser is great! So looking forward to hearing ALL the details! Oh yeah... and to seeing some of Samuel's work!

Safe travels and happy flying! Congrats on being a Mrs!!!

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear about everything and see your pictures!  Congratulations again!

• Like 1

Congratulations!!!! Just read through you thread.....Some great tips there! Can't wait to see the pic's ????

Maybeoneday

14 October 2015....waiting confirmation

Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico

• Like 1

So - it was amazing and magical and wonderful!  I'm still processing it all, and have LOADS of pictures to go through.  I'll do a full review of CPC and the vendors I used in the (near) future, after I get my pictures back from Samuel Luna (who is awesome, by the way!)

In the meantime, here are some guest pictures to tide ya'll over :)

Wedding Day:

IMG 20150320 133035

IMG 20150320 133005

IMG 20150320 132005

IMG 20150320 132025

IMG 20150320 132046

IMG 20150320 131513

IMG 20150320 131849

IMG 20150320 131914

IMG 20150320 132836

IMG 20150320 132844

IMG 20150320 132853

IMG 20150320 132911

IMG 20150320 132936

Of course, at least one Resort Shot

IMG 20150320 080015

And Samuel put this out on his facebook page last night - I LOVE it.  The underwater cenote ttd session was amazing - one of the highlights (beside the wedding itself of course!)

11070275 780357076544 4476314916975737198 N

Highly, highly recommend.  Definitely contact him if you're considering an off-resort photographer!  I'll explain more in my full review :)

Will work on reviews and more picture updates (probably with the reviews) in the next few weeks.  Legal ceremony is supposed to be tomorrow!

• Like 9

Am I allowed to squeal?????? OMG - you looked amazing!!!! The little ones are totally beyond adorable!!! I saw the post from Samuel but didn't realize it was you guys!! lol So happy to hear it all went well. The teasers are great! So can't wait to see more!!!!! lol

Congrats on being a Mrs!! I got mail too!!

• Like 2

You looked fantastic!!!! Can't wait for the full review!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You made a gorgeous bride. I can't wait to see more pictures. We are all so anxious.

• Like 1