Marinah84's Planning Thread - 3/14/15 - Crown Paradise Club Cancun

Awesome job!! Just let your BFF know about it and then it's all good. Other than them no one will know any different :)

My friend sells yonique so interesting to hear you compare them. Maybe I'll try that out :)

Yay soooooo soon now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Biggest difference is volume I think. I put a little mascara on the tips today, and they are already even longer. Younique is something I can tell when people are wearing, whereas the extensions are much more natural looking. So depending on what look you are going for, either will work. My appointment was only about an hour, even with paperwork. Younique definitely cheaper, but I get the fibers in my eye lol. Plus I work from home, so it's more for special occasions. Not sure how long a tube would last with daily use

Biggest difference is volume I think. I put a little mascara on the tips today, and they are already even longer. Younique is something I can tell when people are wearing, whereas the extensions are much more natural looking. So depending on what look you are going for, either will work. My appointment was only about an hour, even with paperwork. Younique definitely cheaper, but I get the fibers in my eye lol. Plus I work from home, so it's more for special occasions. Not sure how long a tube would last with daily use

I don't mind my eyelashes now because I'm a nurse and well I swear scrubs - you get it. But once in awhile on a date night I wouldn't mind a change :) But a fee layers of regular mascara and mine appear fuller. Hahah I just like to try new things :) see what the hype is all about.

I wore fake eyelashes on my wedding day! You could totally tell and I loved it. But thankfully they pulled off easy. I lost my eyelashes once and too scared for a due over of that lol

• Like 2

wow I have been a little behind in reading your thread. I am all caught up now though and what a great job you have done with everything. You did amazingly well with planning your wedding and keeping everything organized.

I cannot wait to see your pictures. It won't be long now you are getting so close.

Your eyelash extensions turned out great. I decided to book an appointment to get them done too. I am nervous but excited to see how they turn out.

• Like 1

Update 2.21.2015

I had my final dress fitting yesterday, LOVE! The seamstress has made several quips about the fact that my dress is extremely heavy, and she said I need to start lifting weights if I don't already or I won't be able to hold it up ha ha. She's an 80+ year old woman who hasn't really left this part of Oklahoma, and is fascinated that I'm having a destination wedding. Of course she mentioned she feels all weddings should be in the church you went to your whole life...lol. gotta love the bible belt!

I'm on my phone, so will post picture when I get to my computer today. I have a comparison from when I bought it and now. I like to think I toned up lol! It's not even laced!!

Left: bought March 2014

Right: Final fitting February 2015

Thanks! I'm totally self conscious on the arms because I could flex and make most guys feel bad lol. I've gotten a lot of people commenting lately on how I've toned up, so I'm glad to see all my hard work is paying off!

18 days, eeeeek!

• Like 3

Thanks! I'm totally self conscious on the arms because I could flex and make most guys feel bad lol. I've gotten a lot of people commenting lately on how I've toned up, so I'm glad to see all my hard work is paying off!

18 days, eeeeek!

Sooooo quick.

Hard to believe it's my 1 month today lol

• Like 1