I am hoping some of you can give me some advice. Here is a brief lay down of what is going on:
I spent a lot of time emailing different travel agents to see which ones would be best. Anyway the travel agent I now have was fantastic at the beginning and was very quick with her responses and very helpful. But I found as soon as we chose her for us and our groups travel, she was not as responsive. Then I emails her this morning to only get an auto response back saying she is out of the country until Aug 4th and that her response times will be less and may take her longer to respond than usual. My groups deposit is due on July 4th and not a lot of people has booked yet leaving me to think they will probably wait until the last minute. I am nervous now thinking that people will be frustrated and go elsewhere and book on their own.
In her email she had given a name of another person to contact for emergencies. My question is do I switch to this person? If so, how do I contact and let my guests now because I don't have a wedding website to update those things. I also don't have everyone's email address? I really regret now not having a website. I didn't think I would run into this issue at all.
What would you do?