Photo

Now Larimar - 2015

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#221 StaceyB24

StaceyB24
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

Hi Ladies, I am getting married on the beach at the Now Larimar in January 2017 and am just wondering if someone could tell me if you walk down the "aisle" to a song?? At all the pictures I've looked at I cant imagine where there would be speakers!! Please help :)

#222 AshleyNYC323

AshleyNYC323
    • 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

Hello 2015 Brides! My wedding is next weekend and I am trying to estimate $$ for tips.  We are having our reception poolside. How many bartenders and servers did you have?  THANK YOU!

#223 Jariana2010

Jariana2010
    • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:43 PM

Hello 2015 Brides! My wedding is next weekend and I am trying to estimate $$ for tips. We are having our reception poolside. How many bartenders and servers did you have? THANK YOU!

How long are you staying?

Between wedding and any additional days?

#224 AshleyNYC323

AshleyNYC323
      • 21 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:03 PM

How long are you staying?

Between wedding and any additional days?

I am asking about the reception - not the trip.  Thank you, I should have been more clear. I tried to go back and edit my post but it won't let me now!

This ask is just for the private reception. I know how much we will be tipping the rest of the week.  Thanks!

Edited by AshleyNYC323, 01 April 2016 - 03:05 PM.

#225 Jariana2010

Jariana2010
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 01:50 AM

I am asking about the reception - not the trip. Thank you, I should have been more clear. I tried to go back and edit my post but it won't let me now!

This ask is just for the private reception. I know how much we will be tipping the rest of the week. Thanks!

For me it was a little different because I tipped before during and after wedding to various different people.

Specifically tips related to wedding and reception we probably tipped $75-100. This was mainly because we didn't pay for premium alcohol but I was able to convince the guy who setup the bar to put 3 bottles of Johnnie Walker black label without paying the fee for premium liquor for cocktail hour and for reception.

At the reception, We had 1 guy behind the bar and I want to say maybe 5 waiters. I know at the end of everything I dropped like $30 in their tip jar in which they all share. This $30 was part of the original $75-100 mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users