Now Larimar - 2015

I am wondering if someone can tell me where exactly the relaxing pool is .. i am looking at the pools, and im wondering if its the one connected to the main pool where the bar is close to the beach??

I am wondering if someone can tell me where exactly the relaxing pool is .. i am looking at the pools, and im wondering if its the one connected to the main pool where the bar is close to the beach??

That pool that your seeing seems to be the most relaxing. When I walked by it, there wasn't much to going on.

However, that pool is part of the preferred. So not everyone can hang out at that pool. You would need to pay the preferred pricing to gain access to that one, and the other pool which has a bar in it, I believe it's called splash but not 100% sure on the name.

PS - I still have to post my thoughts regarding our wedding. Maybe a little later today when I'm in front of my computer.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

For past brides who had their reception at the Garden View Pool, where was your cocktail hour held?

Our ceremony is at the Fountain and our Reception is at the pool... I assume that the cocktail hour will be there also?

Thanks!

For past brides who had their reception at the Garden View Pool, where was your cocktail hour held?

Our ceremony is at the Fountain and our Reception is at the pool... I assume that the cocktail hour will be there also?

Thanks!

If i am not mistaken since the ceremony is at the ceremony the cocktail hour would be right next to it I'm what's called the garden.

We selected the fountain as our ceremony location and that's where the cocktail hour was. It's literally right next to the fountain. On the grass area.

• Like 1

If i am not mistaken since the ceremony is at the ceremony the cocktail hour would be right next to it I'm what's called the garden.

We selected the fountain as our ceremony location and that's where the cocktail hour was. It's literally right next to the fountain. On the grass area.

thank you!

So how far from the garden view pool is that?   Did you have music during your cocktail hour?

I was hoping to use the same sound system for our reception and our cocktail hour but it sounds like that isn't an option.

thank you!

So how far from the garden view pool is that? Did you have music during your cocktail hour?

I was hoping to use the same sound system for our reception and our cocktail hour but it sounds like that isn't an option.

Wow my apologies on my typo but glad you understood.

I'm currently looking at the map of the complex and thinking back, I'm assuming your referring to pool #42 (swim-up pool) and if you are looking at the same map this is a very poor representation of the complex as a whole.

The garden view rooms are not next to the lobby as the map makes it seem. They have a golf cart service to take guest to and from. So essentially its a little far. Hard to put an exact number as I never walked it. But with the sun beaming down it would seem like a long walk in my personal opinion. Maybe 10-15 min depending on your pace.

We did not have music during our cocktail hour and we haven't heard any guest complain. Pretty sure the photo session is the same for everyone and in that case your photo session is during the cocktail hour so you don't spend it with your guests, at least that's how it was for us.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We are getting married May 19th. I have a couple of questions... Does anyone know if you have to pay extra for the fabric on the gazebo at the fountain? We are thinking about doing the complementary wedding package and adding the reception and a few other things to keep the cost down. Has anyone done this??

Yes - It is the private pool next to the beach behind the pavilion area.

I'm currently looking at the map of the complex and thinking back, I'm assuming your referring to pool #42 (swim-up pool) and if you are looking at the same map this is a very poor representation of the complex as a whole.

The garden view rooms are not next to the lobby as the map makes it seem. They have a golf cart service to take guest to and from. So essentially its a little far. Hard to put an exact number as I never walked it. But with the sun beaming down it would seem like a long walk in my personal opinion. Maybe 10-15 min depending on your pace.

We did not have music during our cocktail hour and we haven't heard any guest complain. Pretty sure the photo session is the same for everyone and in that case your photo session is during the cocktail hour so you don't spend it with your guests, at least that's how it was for us.

Consider DJMannia if you are going to do music! He was absolutely amazing. We gave him a few ideas of songs we like and he really just made the night for us by adding great music!

Our Destination Wedding at the Now Larimar in May 2015. The best time of our lives. Highly recommend Claudia as a photographer and DJ Mannia (outside DJ). Amazing job and very flexible on the price!! Francina was awesome and made our day so special. Our guests still talk about what a fun time they had. I never imagined it would turn out so perfect. Take a look at the wedding pictures below!!

Wedding and cocktail hour on Eclipse rooftop. Reception at the garden view pool. Beautiful!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QZM2LRm4bubg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we are getting married October 2016 and are having our ceremony on the beach and poolside reception with the divine package.

Do you know if you can extend your private reception?

Can you rent the bridal suite and how much?

Do you know what the charge to set up your decorations?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey we are getting married October 2016 and are having our ceremony on the beach and poolside reception with the divine package.

Do you know if you can extend your private reception? Yes you can extend your private reception for a fee (DJ and MC will be extra fee as well)

Can you rent the bridal suite and how much? Yes. The Bridal Suite for a half day is $150.

Do you know what the charge to set up your decorations? I brought some of my own decorations for the ceremony and reception and was not charged anything for them to set it up.  Mine were more accessories (ceremony fans, sand for sand ceremony, frames, guest book, card box, etc.)