6 replies to this topic

#1 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:21 PM

I currently don't have Microsoft word and have some free program and everything loads messed up. Will they load properly on word? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it for me to purchase. Pls advise
Btw I have a Mac if that makes any diff

Jamie

#2 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

It depends on the template I suppose, I work off of Mac and many of the templates worked just fine.

It's not hard to get to 150 posts and get free access/ if you start to interact with fellow brides, share ideas and join your resort planning threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

I currently don't have Microsoft word and have some free program and everything loads messed up. Will they load properly on word? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it for me to purchase. Pls advise
Btw I have a Mac if that makes any diff

Any possibility you might be able to get access at work? Probably a bad example... lol but thought I would ask.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

I do have 150 post access...my work is crazy so prob not but maybe I can stop by my moms tomm cuz I think she has word. It's driving me nuts lol. I keep getting tempted to just pay for them to be made but I feel like I want at least some of my wedding to be DIY which seems hard for a destination lol

Jamie

#5 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

Oh sorry! I thought you meant the templates here!!! Hahaha well most will be iOS compatible..,. You can also email the owner of any template websites and ask if they are compatible, aylee bits for example has many of her templates free.

If you were pulling from here, now that you are 150 posts you can easily try them and see if they work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

That's the thing on my free program nothing works but it's not microdot word...it's a free program offered for Mac...I'm trying to decide if it's worth purchasing. Hopefully I can check it out on my moms comp

Jamie

#7 Csonnel

Csonnel
  • 174 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

I also have a Mac and I do have Microsoft word-most of the templates download messed up so I wouldn't recommend paying for it.... Some templates are fine but for the most part not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users