Payment Options

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JDIPASQUALE4

JDIPASQUALE4
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 10:56 PM

hello ladies,
    just wondering how you paid your vendors. Obviously i dont want to give them the full payment before the day of the event. Did you bring envelopes for each down there? I wanted to have everything paid before i left, but i dont know if that is the best way to go? Any advice??
    Jennifer DiPasquale

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:02 PM

i paid most by cash or travellers checks when i got there...

i paid about 30% of the total bill as a deposit. some vendors required a deposits, others did not...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 JDIPASQUALE4

JDIPASQUALE4
    • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:12 PM

i was just scarded to carry around that much money in mexico. Does the hotel take credit card-- the dreams-- so that i can just pay their fees with credit??
      Jennifer DiPasquale

#4 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
      • 402 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:15 PM

As a guarantee, we paid with credit card for everything we could. For items that we couldn't (or got a discount), we paid with cash. A few weeks before the wedding I wrote out checks to my Dad, brother, and brother-in-law. They carried envelopes of money to Mexico for me since I didn't feel comfortable carrying so much cash around. Plus, they reminded which vendors needed to be paid and when. This process worked out well for me.
        MariaElena - 10/28/06
        Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users