Photo

Some Pics...

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Wow Julie! It looks like everyone had so much fun and you were BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!! I know I'm late, but I haven't been on the forum nearly enough.

BTW, I love the bridesmaid dresses you chose!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#62 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Wow Julie! It looks like everyone had so much fun and you were BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!! I know I'm late, but I haven't been on the forum nearly enough.

My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#63 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jessalyn

Thanks so much Jess. We really did have a good time. And I loved the way the BM dresses looked. I was so happy with them. I kept telling them how awesome they looked.

#64 Jenn79

Jenn79
        • 625 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

you guys look like you had a blast, congratulations! The pictures are amazing.
          Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
          Review Pictures Pro Pictures
          "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#65 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:10 PM

Jules you look so beautiful!!! I had to log on just to see your pictures. It looks like so much fun!
            Angie

#66 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BayBug
              Jules you look so beautiful!!! I had to log on just to see your pictures. It looks like so much fun!
              Thank you, that is soo sweet of you. I hope to have the pro pics soon, you will have to log on for those for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users