DREAMS-LOS-CABOS-PIXAN-PHOTOGRAPHY-SPECI

Special offer!

Pixan Photography is proud to announce their partnership with Dreams Los Cabos by offering wedding couples who book a "Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package" with a FREE 45min  "Trash The Dress" Photo Shoot Experience!

Conditions apply:
No Cash Value_
Cannot be exchanged with any other product or service
Service to be provided my Pixan Photography

**Reserve your date today!**
Email the wedding team at Dreams Los Cabos

pixan_logo.jpg

Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Portfolio

Although we have only been at the resort for a short time, please click on the image below to view a slideshow containing some of the fun wedding moments that we have captured at this stunning resort so far.

Click here to view a photo slideshow

portfolio-slideshow-image.jpg

What we do

We are Pixan Photography, the in-house boutique photo studio at Dreams Los Cabos. Our team of photo artists are dedicated to giving an incredible experience as you embark on the most exciting journey of your life! Weddings last only a day, but the memories live on for generations. That is why we feel it is so important to find a photographer who can deliver you a stunning portfolio of moments and emotion captured in time, which reflect your individual personalities, and how those manifest in your relationship. Like any living being, each relationship is unique and we aim to tailor our products and services to bring out the essence of your love for each other.

05-Dreams-Los-Cabos-Pixan-Wedding-Photog

On a personal note

These days the world is complicated, but our promise is a simple one. Pixan Photography is founded on the core principle that we provide incredible photographs and video with informed style, products with integrity built to last a lifetime or more, and an experience as fun and exciting as it is stress-free.[

Pixan Added Value

With each one of our wedding coverage packages you will receive your very own mini-site, slideshow, online gallery and heirloom photo album. 

Here is an example of a mini-website that we create for every client so that they may share their experience with all their friends and family back home. Each mini-site includes an online photo gallery and impressive photo slideshow.

07-Dreams-Los-Cabos-Pixan-Wedding-Photog

Your wedding may only last one day, but your archival album is made to last a lifetime and more. Our own high-end professional print lab Pixan Print employees top crafters to bring you the most beautiful and durable books available. Our albums are designed so that a double page spread lays seamlessly and flat across both pages, allowing for a stunning viewing experience. The albums come in a variety of sizes to match your style and taste. Each album is custom designed just for you with care and attention to every detail..

06-Dreams-Los-Cabos-photo-books-Pixan-We

Wedding Films & Videos

Our creative cameramen are equipped with the latest HD DSLR and portable filmmaking tools, enabling them to shoot beautiful documentary style footage that captures the moment superbly. Our expert editors create both short films for easy sharing online and full-length versions delivered on DVD or blu-ray for a full HD experience.

Un04-Dreams-Los-Cabos-Pixan-Wedding-Phot

A good photographer is the best investment you can make when planning your wedding. Your photos and your

heirloom album will live on for generations to enjoy.

Choose Pixan Photography to provide the photography service at your wedding. Download our full price list now!

Pixan-Photography-Price-List-2014-screen

Pixan-photography-website-homepage-scree

Click here or on the image above to view our Pixan Photography Website

We hope you have enjoyed reviewing some of our work, please let us know if you have any questions. We would be delighted to take you through our pre-wedding consultation. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Planning!
Edited by VincentvandenBerg