Photo

Call me crazy..

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:25 AM

I have to admit I love having a female dog in the house, I have a strange feeling like she needs bling and cute little coats and clothes.. lol.. OMG I told you I was crazy.. lol

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

she definately needs something to make her feel pretty, after being in a crate and having a litter so young she needs some TLC
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 jenvh

jenvh
    • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 12:56 PM

Nash just breaks my heart. he has such a sad look in his eyes.
      what is wrong with people?

#14 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:27 PM

Oh my gosh tammy they are so cute....I think they deserve bling & cute clothes for what they have been through!

#15 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:29 PM

I love them, they are so cute!

#16 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:33 PM

They are toooo adorable.. you rawk Tammy!

#17 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:41 PM

Oh my goodness, they both are sooo cute. You are pretty talented with your camera Tammy. Perhaps i should hire you to come take some pics of my kitty. She never sits still.

Oh and LOVE your siggy photo, once again beautiful pictures

#18 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

I don;t know how you are able to let them go (to a family). That would be so hard for me. I think it is wonderful what you do. How do your dogs like it? Having a new family member every couple of months? How long do you usually have them before thet are adopted?
              Rebecca
              <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
              Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#19 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by REBECCA
                How do your dogs like it? Having a new family member every couple of months? How long do you usually have them before thet are adopted?
                Hmm it really depends on the foster we get, Mijo (our youngest) hates to be humped I mean if he even thinks your going to he will tell you off (his little get away from me sound, he actually looks like an old man when he makes it, ha ha) Chulo adjusts really fast, he's very easy going, Mijo it take a little while longer, with Max it took Mijo 3 weeks to where he was perfectly OK with him, with Dodger, Mijo was ok with him right away, and with nash.. Well Mijo hated him, because he's just as big as he is but is bouncy like a normal puppy. With the females we have had the boys have always been great with them.

We we adopt out our foster, sometimes they get depressed for a day or two, they both really loved Dodger, so they were both sad the next morning that he wasn't there. And when Rosie passed away the boys could tell we were upset so they were buy our side and by her side before she crossed over. Chulo tends to have his heart broken more, he's our lover, and Mijo is my baby boy so he gets jealous easy if his spot is taken next to me.

#20 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
                • 244 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:54 PM

ohhh Tammy they are so adorable!!! You're such a wonderful person for what you do to help these little beauties!!!!
                  HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users