#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hello,

I have been in contact with a representative from Palace resorts in regards to my wedding at Playacar Palace. I haven't heard back from her and I am trying to find out what their extra fees would be for guests over 30. I plan to do the complimentary package and bring my own decorations for the ceremony and reception. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

I would definitely recommend checking out the Playacar Palace forums and doing some reading. You'll find tons of information that should help you out and answer your questions. Just key into the search bar and you'll get at least 3 or 4 different threads.

Happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users