• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 LissaSou

• 174 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta, Canada

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to or not. I'd really like to sell my dress after the wedding, and I'm afraid I won't be able to if I do a TTD.

#12 Brinley

• 169 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

I have mixed feelings about this as well.  I will have to give it some careful consideration.

#13 futurekcarrera

• 27 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 14, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Vallarta Bay, Puerto Vallarta
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

mine comes with my photo package so I guess Im going to just do it....i think it will make for great memories!!

Soon to be a Carrera

Secrets Vallarta Bay

November 2014

#14 FutureMrsSam

• 176 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

My mother encouraged me to check out wedding dresses on e-bay, and that they sometimes have overflow dresses from shops, and sometimes some good used ones.

I found this dress- the seller "fashion20121122"
    I ordered the dress around 85 dollars, and spent around 15 for shipping and handeling!! I private messaged her to ensure she got my size, she replied with "ohh! we will custom make to ensure it fits, please send your measurments to me and I will make fitted for you.
    We spent the night taking my measurments, and doing a little reading to make sure we didn't go wrong anywhere.
    When I got the dress- It was perfect, a silky inner layer with an outskirt of lace. I ordered a lace up to make sure that if I lose or gain weight, it wouldn't effect my ability to fit in it. The ribbon was not sewed to the dress (thank God, it didn't match ANYTHING)

I LOVE this dress! I've been stalking it on ebay for months!! I don't think it's the same seller though... and I don't think it was $100! I'm gonna have to find the store you bought yours from...

#15 diannaloren

• 17 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

I think the ttd in the "cenotes" are really beautiful.  I believe that is the underground river you are referring to.   If you google trash the dress cenotes, it seems that lots of other brides have done this.

#16 maredith

• 94 posts
        • LocationToronto, ON, Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

I'm seriously considering a dress from ebay too! I had a horrible experience with another dressmaker/seller from china, but so many of my friends have had great experiences! How did you decide on the seller? They only have 10 feedbacks on their profile. I am so paranoid because of my past experience!

#17 red400

• 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

If i brought a cheap dress i would consider it checking ebay lol

#18 Sara1603

• 216 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

Beautiful dress!!' And what a deal!

#19 cankem80

• 185 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 22, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Montego Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSt. Louis, Mo

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:02 AM

never heard of trash the dress but def keeping mine, im sentimental. Thanks for the dress webinfo. Your dress is awesome

#20 NickiLynn1116

• 186 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale
            • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

I am doing trash the dress.  However I am doing it once I get home.  The one thing that I feel is missing from my wedding is having wedding photos with my dog.  So we want to include her in some photos so we will be doing a trash the dress on the beach at home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users