Sign in to follow this  
jmhein

Hair Appts at the Riu Ocho Rios - Renova Spa

I read a post that someone got their hair done in their room by the Renova stylist? Is this possible? Is it extra and how do you request it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagee View Post
I read a post that someone got their hair done in their room by the Renova stylist? Is this possible? Is it extra and how do you request it?
I did this! It wasnt extra as far as I know! I requested it with an email to the Renova Spa when I was first booking the appointments.

Oh btw. I got my hair done later like the braids on the beach (it took 4 hours so they finished after dark in the spa) but I got a 5% discount. I just said I had a wedding here and she said Ok and gave me a discount. Just so you know wink.gif

Alipires1!!! I know it's been a while since you posted, but if you're still reading, could you please tell me WHAT the colour of your friends bridesmaids dresses was? It's beautiful! And I'm looking for a pale yellow colour that will contrast well with burnt orange! TIA

Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering what is the average price you paid to get your & your bridal party's hair done? Does the price depend on the length of your hairhuh.gif? I have long hair (to my mid back) and I just wanted it swept to the side....nothing too complicated. My MOHs and mom all have short hair.

Any feedback would be appreciated wink.gif