Sign in to follow this  
jmhein

Hair Appts at the Riu Ocho Rios - Renova Spa

I just made my appointments. I only had to make 2 (one for me and one for my MOH; my cousin is doing the rest of the BMs). But I also bought 8 gift certificates for my BMs and it was great because I got a discount on those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBride View Post
Now that I just went through the whole thing here I would definitely suggest making your salon appointments ahead of time. It is really small and they can only do two hair do's at a time so if you have BM's and stuff that need their hair done you will need to start early. I had Nicole do my hair and make up and I loved it. I went to Sephora at home and had my make up done the way i wanted it for the wedding then bought all the stuff they used. I took that make up to the salon and they did it exactly the same way Sephora did. I was very impressed. Audrey did some of my BM's hair and they were all happy with their updo's.
That's too funny Mo! I also went to Sephora and bought all the same makeup they used on me. It was pricey...but worth it, as I am not used to wearing a lot of makeup. The way they put it on, you couldn't tell I had tons applied! Would you recommend trying to book Nicole or do you think all of them are quite competent?

Ok, I'm a little confused. I just tried to make reservations online and it said someone will contact me to confirm my reservation but I didn't even get to put in a time. Also, it only let me pick one service and I want a manicure & pedicure. Any feedback from those of you that booked online - is this how it was for you?

Also, I want to make an appt for my sister at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
Ok, I'm a little confused. I just tried to make reservations online and it said someone will contact me to confirm my reservation but I didn't even get to put in a time. Also, it only let me pick one service and I want a manicure & pedicure. Any feedback from those of you that booked online - is this how it was for you?

Also, I want to make an appt for my sister at the same time?
I emailed Paula Casas (a person at Renova Spa) directly. I told her what I wanted and she sent me an invoice via paypal and made the appointments for me. Here is her email: paula.casas@renovaspa.com.

I have a question about getting your hair done for your wedding. With the free wedding you get a discount on spa things. Does your hair count? Just wondering if anyone knew.

Hi Calia

I don't think you get a discount on hair or makeup. I just a week ago made an online reservation and you do get 5% off for booking online.

With the Royal pkg you're supposed to get a natural body exfolation for both the bride and groom from what i understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alipires1 View Post
My friend made hers when she arrived. Here were some of the photos from her wedding...
Click the image to open in full size.
WOW! Your friend had a beautiful wedding from the looks of it! I LOVE her dress!!