Photo

Photography

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

Anyone know of any good and reasonably priced photographers in the Florida /Keys area? I currently have one booked that is traveling from Ohio. But there is a family illness that just came up and it may force him to back out. He's a great friend so I understand the situation, but now I'm looking around like nuts. Does anyone have any ideas?

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:02 AM

Not that I know of. I believe one of our member photographers Robin dePaula is in Louisiana...that's somewhat close to Florida. Best wishes.

#3 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

Hey, there's a photographer from Destin, FL on the forum---- not sure if that's close to the Keys or not...

Here's a link to the post they put up with some TTD photos.... good quality, love their color saturation...

http://bestdestinati....ttd-shoot.html

#4 robindepaula

robindepaula
        • Banned
        • 514 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:49 PM

I'm in Louisiana & do have your date available, would be happy to help out.

#5 shannonsteeves

shannonsteeves
          • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by USMC_Wife2Be
            Anyone know of any good and reasonably priced photographers in the Florida /Keys area? I currently have one booked that is traveling from Ohio. But there is a family illness that just came up and it may force him to back out. He's a great friend so I understand the situation, but now I'm looking around like nuts. Does anyone have any ideas?
            We're in Florida & would be able to help you out if you still need it.

#6 KLK

KLK
            • 205 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:15 AM

i would be there in a second but i'll be in vegas that weekend! I can check with one of my associate photographers! Email me if you're interested and still need someone

#7 USMC_Wife2Be

USMC_Wife2Be
              • 27 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the help! I'll be checking all of the links out. :) I found a back up one to go with...but her house just burnt down a couple days ago. Poor thing lost all of her paperwork, computers, photography equipment. I feel terrible for her, she had a great business going too. My photography problem seems minute now lol.

#8 gwynemark

gwynemark
                • 96 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                  Hey, there's a photographer from Destin, FL on the forum---- not sure if that's close to the Keys or not...

Here's a link to the post they put up with some TTD photos.... good quality, love their color saturation...

http://bestdestinati....ttd-shoot.html
                  Thanks for the KUDOS MikkiStreak. Actually, we are not anywhere near the keys and are booked in Tallahassee on the 15th and are booked on a cruise leaving the 16th out of Port Canaveral. I do know some great photogs in the Miami area though so if you are still looking, send me a PM and I will get you their contact information.

Take care,
                  Gwyne and Mark

#9 Aaron the Photographer :)

Aaron the Photographer :)
                  • 64 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

wow, everyone on here is so helpful. that sucks that the photog's house burned down. hopefully it will turn out that she's able to shoot the wedding.

i wish i lived in the keys...i've only been as far as miami : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users